Originally Posted By: Bubba
I did not mean that I was leaving the community. I mean that there are currently no games that KGB is playing that I am interested in, hence a drop in activity in the forums. The comment was meant as more of a forewarning for those who try to contact me but do not get a response as quickly as usual. I apologize if there was some confusion.

If it'd been a respectable opponent, we'd probably have stuck it out and taken our lumps if they were coming for the sake of blooding a lot of our guys who haven't really had much `real` competition, but nobody wants to bother when the server community has become a poisonous cesspool... what're you fighting to protect at that point if the game is simply a bottle of vitriol in the face every time you log in? I personally would rather go play PokemonGO, Rocket League, or even the cheating shitshow that is Planetside2 at that point rather than give Trion any more money when they're clearly not moderating the community hardly at all with the money we do give them.

So, we as a guild, opted to do something more productive and shake things up for the sake of finding new allies in order to help even out the manpower needs while also hanging out on a server with more population and a more positive community. Anybody with a lot of land is definitely having to jump a few hurdles in the process - sucks but it is what it is. It feels like we're slowing down a bit for the time being, and it'd already been that way prior to the nation patch anyhow.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --