The issue is, everyone who was happy with the "free farm" situation will most likely be unhappy with this course of action. But I am sure that this exact situation, although nice for making money, has also caused a lot of people who were playing this game solely for the PVP to stop playing or become less active. Many of these players were our strongest PVP'ers and best geared individuals.

I know uprooting and moving to another server is difficult, especially since we're moving to pirate which has a whole new set of challenges, but it will revitalize the game for most of us. Personally, I am really excited to get back from vacation and get my stuff on Ollo sorted out so I can transfer and start pvping all day. If being on an active server as pirate is anything like old school Ollo, many of us are going to have a blast. For anyone who is getting caught up with the social media warfare going on on the official AA forums, I encourage you to take the messages delivered in these posts with a grain of salt, as they are often spun drastically. Remember, this faction's leadership is always open to discussion and if you have concerns (although the decision was already made) you should still speak up and don't dwell on it.