I'm going to throw this out. At what point in time did any officer in KGB not see the writing on the wall? Aeo's been scamming his guild and the alliance since the day he took over. Everyone and their mother saw it and knew this was coming. I tried, on several occasions, to get this point across without cutting my own throat because I had no where else to go. In hindsight I should have just thrown myself under the bus and quit. He sat for the last month and purposely caused additional drama in KGB, just to stir the pot. I was the oldest members in the SR/Fiery?volume chain, why do you think I bailed as fast as I could when I finally could? Why do you think is a part of why I'm not going to nazar? I want NOTHING to do with anything that includes Srg, Aeo, or anyone even close to them in tells. NOTHING. KGB has a solid community of people that are nice, fun, and intelligent but open you eyes to what the average rat is like in this game. 18 years of MMO experience and ive never seen anything like it. These people don't value friends, or gaming friends. They only value themselves and their virtual world because its all they have.