Derid, Hydr, I can see you favor the "fill out in duplicate 5 different forms for the ability to take a shit" alliance type vs the "community" that pulls its own weight and has the freedom to do what it wants that I'm suggesting.

That's cool, we're all welcome to have our own opinions. But this is a game and the fastest way to suck the fun out of a game is to have people controlling your actions. If I was a guild in this UGC and was having problems with a neighboring guild and so wanted to war them but couldn't unless I went through all the official channels getting the "ok" from big brother KGB, then i'd up and leave the UGC and say so long suckers, enjoy your bureaucracy.

At most a guild in the UGC should only have to "listen" to the opinions of the other members. They can choose to ignore it though... and what keeps this in balance? Like I said before, if they go against what guilds we think they should be at war with AND on top of it can't handle taking care of themselves in these wars we don't support... then we kick them out. That's the checks and balances, but only works if the chairmen or whatever leadership committe we have, has the Balls to kick people out.

I should also mention I know of the power small elite groups can provide. I've lead, been part of, benefited from, allied with, saw with my own eyes as a spectator their power. My main message was, guilds should only stay a part of the UGC and have the freedom to do what they want as long as they pull their own weight. Pulling your own weight can be done in many ways, be it by having 500 members and able to win through numbers alone, or be it because your guild has 20 super active well trained pvpers and if even 10 of them are online those 10 guys can pull their weight by killing an enemy group of 50.


"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record