I do have concerns as well.

I like the idea of having an alliance, and it worked really well when we were on Vengence SB. We worked hand in hand with our allies, listened to them, and they helped us just as much as we helped them. That is a way to build a relationship.

I know that WOW is a different game, but there were so many issues with leadership and allies that we had in that game. We felt like we were pushed around, which I personally did not feel. There were times that we were in TS and there was blatant disrespect shown to other guilds. We burnt so many bridges in that game that I feel that we could never mend them with those guilds. I feel that sometimes we believe we are so uber and know everything, and every other guild are just a bunch of retards that they dont know anything. At times during WOW i was very embarassed how things were handled, and if this continues it is even going to be harder for us to form alliances, and it will be us against everyone, not like it isnt already like that for the most part.