Exactly my idea Senator,

I am trying be proactive in our approach ot the future and a game like Darkfall. In the new constitution (Which you helped with, and thank you), I have controls and new guidelines for faction leadership. Keeping an active leadership and autonomy in our own organization gives us the best of both worlds.

In the past, to compete, we have been forced to get so big that we lost our identity. This way we can still handle membership our way, and yet align with like guilds in a powerful alliance.

Dont ever forget the example of COS in shadowbane. If they could have just held it together, they would have never been challenged.

Any alliance with KGB is going to be a favorite target for former member guilds and lamers alike all over the internet. We will be constantly challenged and this will offer me some of the politics and issues that I love to deal with.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter