I am not against an alliance but I am against one on this scale as KGB isn't always filled with active top leadership like Jet works alot and he can't commit all of his time and this would take a tremendous amount of time

I helped start out the SB faction and if anyone was there from the very day we created chars on treachery everyone will know what I am speaking about there could've been no way we could've had something like this without making KGB look like big asses.
We had alot of inner turmoil and lots of inner fighting

I know alliances are crucial but I think the focus needs to be on KGB And not some massive alliances with other guilds that we would be in charge of. KGB needs to fix and maintain KGB first not some massive alliance.

There are many who have issues with what KGB has to offer, some waiting a long time to receive their emails/websites etc.

I just dont hink that going into a game blind with an alliance like jet is wanting is a good idea straight from the get go.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]