Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Dude, that's not a bear. That's a wolf, and I was just posting what Donk tried to link. His point, I think, is that wolves aren't supposed to be that large and that they are growing to that size because they are protected by humans and allowed to evolve into some sort of super predator.

At first shot he appeared so big that I did not even think it as a wolf. Ok I got it now.
I think you "guys" are not trying to argue with me about the view of PETA.. But if Donk or others I trying to put some questions about them, let me put this in advance.

I do think what they do adds 0% to the cause of animals. So I think Vegans would be better without them, and while I think the abollicionist aproach is the way, I know that is not realist, and I'm realist person, if people can realise that for the point of efficiency and enviromental that eat meat is not a good thing, it's really a good step.

So when I was in the primary school, my history teacher said the in true england pushed Brazil free the slaves not because humanitary/moral questions, but because they want to increase their market on us. So economically was better to them to have as a market millions of free slaves that would be paid by the land lords and be now targets for their products. At that time Brazil was a monarchy that bought everything(manufactured) from France and England.. So we sold coffe and other commodities to buy everything from them.

The same argument now goes to animal use, the real shift will be when becomes much more expensive to eat meat..and with more people eating more vegetables and fruits and etc.. this will put more pressure on changing the law.. and supporting vegan cause, because eating meat/cheese is an addiction too, most of people will not give up this tasteful addiction easily.

Last edited by Mithus; 03/22/12 04:11 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]