Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Actually, milk cows suffer pain from distended bag and utters if not milked regularly. Clearly you've never witnessed a cow that has had a calf die, eagerly jump into the milking stall after not being milked for a couple of days.

I believe that, so better to let the calf milk instead of suck milk machine. So they call cow is ready to give milk to the calf, if their calf die I think will be some reaction, because unlike Descarts and Derid, they were only like machines and do not raciocinate I think, so if their children die is normal it that they have a reaction to that.

Actually plants can be seen in time lapse video moving away from environments that they find unpleasant or harmful and towards healthy environs, just like animals only slower.

I also believe in that but comparing it to mammals like cows,dogs and etcs.. Is kind nonsense to me.. again I do not know like Tasorin said that plants have a nervous system at celular level or any other level, or even at spiritual level..

There are myriad resources available that show studies that suggest that humans are actually not equipt to digest grains. I'm just sayin.

We are adapted to eat meat,grains,fruits and vegetable to some degree, and I never think the otherwise, if there is only meat we can survive, if there is only grains and fruits and vegetables we can survive too.

Last edited by Mithus; 03/22/12 02:47 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]