to Tasorin... ps: I will still read the derid post.

I watch quite astonished your arguments,

cammon you are a intelligent man, you work for a good company, we know how clever you are.

You still dennies with this quite dumb argument about how we know plants do not feel at celular level.. omg, cammon!!

One thing is just say and act:
I know that eat meat/milk causes pain and suffering for those animals treated like things to be explored. But they are animals they are inferior to us, and my pleasure,taste,convinience is more important than animal raised to be food, overall they are just property.

And other thing is dening the true, I would bet a thousand dollars that you would not denie those afirmation, unlike other KGB members here.

And I ate meat and milk I always know that was true, but I didnt care enough, for the animals or for my overall health. At least accept that. Also I do not blame anyone for eat meat, is their choice, but It's clear to me now after 30 years eating meat, that the option of being vegetarian is better to me. For 30 years I eat meat and milk and I do not know why a feel somehow guilty for it, but it was good, I didnt to have to kill personally every day a cow, that I do not consider different from a dog. So it was convenient to me. The idea of eating only vegetable and fruits and juice was somehow horrible to me, but I never denied the moral question.

Last edited by Mithus; 03/21/12 02:58 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]