To Donk, .
Some researchs say the 33% of europen descendents have some level of sensitivy or allergy to grains, again not all grains, so you can die of cancer eating grains like you can die too eating meat, you can have auto-imune deseases from them, and usually is by eating processed grains so: wheat+milk plus other ingredients = bread. You can die of that if you are sensive to that.. but you can susbstitute the grain that you are allergic sensive for another, so you can eat bread using rice instead of wheat and etcs.. I will be very unlikely that you are allergic or sensive to all of them.

So to sum up, if grains let you sick, go and eat meat.

Tas, meat is meat so to me if you kill your loved dog and to honour his spirit, eat his meat is the same thing as eating a cow, I do not see too much difference. Recently there was documentary on NatGeo channel showing as tabu a slaughthouse and restaurant here in Brazil for Horses, people accusing the owners of assassins, I didnt get it all, they are like us that eat meat, only difference is about the type of the mammal.

Kaotic, that bear had a good life compared to cows that feed your milk, so he was blessed :). That guy with a riffle must be proud, he killed a bear with a gun! The same thing goes from someone getting emotion from fishing a dumb fish with a pole, and releasing the fish again.. what a hunt, you have too much skill to get a fish!

So I do not know if Eisten did say this but is funny:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Last edited by Mithus; 03/22/12 03:53 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]