Derid I do not need say to you what is the moral justification for some people this X is right and some people think that Y is right.. repeating for 10th time now.. Moral justification is: inflicting unecessary pain on animals. If you do not understading what this implies ask your RL friends vegans that you know.

I really loved this quoted sentence:

"And I understand that it’s human nature to find that loophole – that flawed piece of an otherwise logical puzzle – that enables us to dismiss the whole of something as quackery, so we can throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater. I get that."

As people from 2 centuries ago didnt think that they have the right to own a slave, they think they were morally right and the same goes to other things that at time think as morally right for some many people..it was morally right that women should not have any rights to vote, history show that morals change with time.

I think the some of all of vegans think that enslave an animal to suck heir tits for like 7 years that is around what a milk cow producing lifespan and then using it to produce hambuger is morally not right.. i think this is the argument.. sounds not logic to you?

Also I'm not confunsing morality with efficiency.
Both are 2 different arguments used by vegans

It's several times more efficency to produce 1kg of assorted grains/vegetables/fruits than to produce the not grazzed cattle. Of course it's easier to produce cattle if he just eat bush, but I do not see the billions of chickens eating bush, they eat ration. So if you see the whole video you know how factory farm chickens act, and what they do to them to not canibalize themselves there.

Another thing you guys do not realize, is not that so few people that are adopting vegan style, for example here in Brazil a gov. company that I work and employs a good number of people, in the lunch you have the option to eat "VEGAN" food, soybean "hamburgers" and many options that do no use animal source as food. I'm sure that USA you have restaurants that have this option. The movment of vegans has few people but is growing, 10 years ago if I heard the word vegan I would not have a clue..

I see that is just the begining of jorney that many of you will think that is crazyness, but it's not, like some of you know, I'm taking law school here, the college put an discipline obrigatory: environmental sciences for law school.. I think what the time I saw this as obrigatory .. wtf.-> enviromental science for Law school as obrigatory.. guess what you had to hear for like hours about how meat producing is resource intensive and etcs.. etcs.. how water intensive is to produce 1KGB of meat from (chickesn,pigs,cows etcs) who teached us in the college this discipline: a PhD in Environmental Science

Wolfgand and Helemoto, animal agriculture is a enviromental disaster, and I learned that from this professor above in the college backed up by science, I'm not inventing things, the vegans are not inventing things, I was obliged to course this discipline and overall was after I coursed it I think it was worth of the time, because I learned things that I never thought before..

Last edited by Mithus; 03/21/12 10:54 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]