Quote:

Drama leads to this most recent self implosion http://www.cadrequietus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22622 and to hear that Kgb has small cliques and mini factions and what not does not inspire me to join, I got enough drama when I was a leader in CQ.

I am sorry you are not inspired to join Drakiis. I have found your views to be wise and intelligent.

Cliques are an interesting topic. First of all they are going to happen. In my 11 years as head of this organization I have found that people often group based on RL friendships, RL geographic locations, former guild associations, spcific game interests, etc. You are not going to stop this, but as Guild leadership, you must manage it carefully. The membership as a whole must be all treated fairly. Cliques can become dangerous when they are treated differently, both good and bad.

I think that as long as the leadership stays engaged, and this is managed as well as all the other pitfalls of a large organization, the organization remains successful.

I have changed KGB around this point with the Faction system with the High Chancellor system. If you look at the changes, you will see it is impossible for Faction leadership to go inactive or lose the support of the people. A majority can simply remove them, and they must retain the support of the membership when making decisions.

I for one am looking forward to seeing my latest changes (Also agreed to by the KGB Senate) in action. DF or AOC will test this.

Serving KGB,

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter