Quote:

out of respect for kgb im going to stay out of the conversation but i would love to jump in with both feet. some things in shadow bane where great and well the first leadership crew wasnt it.

The first leadership crew had an almost impossible task. We were faced as noobs to a far larger and superior force. KGB was not used to losing. The leadership of the first round was largely made up of what is CxC now.

Its hard to keep you side motivated when you are faced with hit after hit. I think there was some big rifts that formed at that time. Rifts that still exist today.

I am just glad that we were able to pull it out and make a real showing later. I took a stint one again at direct leadership, but Zorak and Herog foiled my plans. I knew they were hungry for a challenge, and I was trying to negociate a chance to become a threat. I had this deal made, but I think they realized the error of their ways and shot the deal down quickly.

Lots to learn in every experience. I for one am glad. I think you have to learn to lose gracefully before you can win.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter