It is a GAME after all. (sort of a tangent below)

Yah, people get pissed off if you call the wrong shot here and there; but those taking the orders and giving the orders need to take angry outbursts with a grain of salt (it's healthier to vent rather than hold it in) and move on.

I've noticed in the past 10 years that MMOs (to my chagrin) have become a secondary haven to the same kind of Drama and dysfunction seen in WWE. You can look on the _______ (insert MMO game name here) forums and read about one side shitting on the other, while the receiving end picks up the same stinking shit and slings it back. I think it's better for serious guilds not to participate in such forums at all (except to read them and gain intel on enemies).

I'm a huge proponent to people getting bullshit off their chests, but I'd prefer it directly over a vent channel, wait a moment to cool down, and move on. But that's not what happens. X party usually says nothing at the moment, but the second that Y person leaves the chat or game for the day, people begin backstabbing and you-name-it. It also happens in KGB now, and I don't know WTF that is ( I think there are probably at least 3-4 mini-factions in KGB from what I've witness in past 2.5 years). I'd much rather see people confront the person mono y mono than make a huge drama fest out of everything; then move on and work as a team.

You see, the issues brought up in the last few posts occur because Factions form within the guilds. Sure, you may prefer to game with X person rather than Y, but in the long-run, we're supposed to be able to count on one another to kick some ass. Basically, I prefer thick-skin and confrontational over thin-skinned with a subtle stab in the back later.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]