Quote:

I wouldn't disagree Binbs, Vuldan Ironhand is the biggest moron alive and FUBAR'd our Shadowbane start. With Beta being so underpopulated and boring as sin to play we just let that time go by since other good games were out at the time.
But if the bandwagon was for KGB instead of COS then it was a very small and gimpy bandwagon indeed cause typically the side receiving the support of the bandwagon gets a zerg army that steam rolls others. But we never had superior numbers to CoS during the raids (and its debatable but on average probably true we were out skilled by CoS as well) feel free to add posistive or negetive thoughts on this - im speaking as a 3rd party since Vuldan kept me out of his decision making process or even liked that I wanted to lead raid groups.

I have to disagree with this. Vuldan can be rough around the edges but had it not been for Vuldan KGB would've never even went into SB. Me and him rallied and recruited over 100 recruits and rallied up the current KGB membership to play this game. Everyone had gave up on the beta a long time ago but Vuldan was recently played it towards release and he really got alot of us into it. He and I worked together and we got KGB there. He got some really good people to join that got us to get our first Tree.While Vuldan may not be everyones best friend, we def got our start in SB. Had it not been for him we may have not bothered and just waited it out for Wow. Or joined SB so late in the game we'd of not had any impact whatsoever on the community in Sb.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]