Here is another one:

Originally Posted By: "Out of Sini's Gettin' Place"
"Today we had all-hands meeting at work and were told by the boss and owner that they no longer can afford keeping us on the insurance plan. All 10 of us were told to go on the exchange. Thanks Obama!

Despite technical glitches I made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. My wife has a preexisting condition (she is the body snatcher survivor) and our single-earner household income base is 45K-55K annually. I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $1234.00 with $12,345 yearly deductible!!! There is NO WAY that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that death panels determined that my wife will lose control of RonPal.com domain and get deported to Somalia unless I pay $5,432 fine that would be attached to my yearly income tax return. This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable"!!!

Derid, argument via hoax chain letters is failing below your already low standards.

I know you don't want to hear anything that contradicts your position, but please at least take time to read Politifact.

[Linked Image]