I had read that, who knows how it will play out.

/shrug , not backpedaling to point out your typical lack of reading comprehension. You tend to read what you want to read , not what is actually written which is about half the reason you lose almost all the debates.

The point of the post was that many people are reporting major sticker shock. Whether its all made-up or whether the theme holds true for the general public remains to be seen. Time will tell, and I wouldnt put all my eggs in the politifact basket were I you.

As for the privacy issue, you made my point. Politifact taglines sell the idea that there are privacy protections. Simply based on the fact that the connection is (presumably) encrypted and data isnt stored long term on the site. The big leaks are in who it goes to, and to some degree how it goes. And how it is processed by said receiving entities. Your info goes to too many entities. The way politifact danced around this issue and used specious quotes to sell the idea that your privacy is protected is disingenuous at best.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)