Please, saying ACA is "not in technical working order" is like saying that KGB is crashing and burning because in 96 our web application was down. It didn't even started. You do understand that ACA is currently in early enrollment stages, right? Sure website got swamped and crashed under load couple times. This must be because nobody wants ACA, right?

Now, before you start with $634 mil shtick read this .

If it isn't about repealing ACA what is it about? Oh wait, not even GOP know. It is about: "We’re not going to be disrespected,” Rep. Marlin Stutzman. Maybe if GOP stopped acting like clowns and Cruzing around people would start taking them serious. Oh, and Bush years still happened, that too.

I can tell you with certainty, that we don't need current house for anything, but that what we got. What we don't need is for them to get in the way while adults trying to work - we still have recovery to work on, wars to wind down, and banks to regulate.

Quote:
This whole "situation" can be over simply by Obama giving in on a one year mandate delay for Obamacare.

GOP want something. What do they have to offer in exchange? Minority doesn't get to dictate, win both houses and presidency and then you get to tell how things going to be.

Hey Derid, lets negotiate. You give me 100$. What, no? Why not, why won't you negotiate with me? Fine, I will take 80$. See, I am willing to compromise.

[Linked Image]