Originally Posted By: Anisa
What gives another person the right to pledge my fealty to a third party? I do not even give my husband of 27 years that right.

Your fealty remains to the KGB, under the command of High Chancellor Taxman. At this time, the KGB under his command operate under the Lethality banner due to the nature of BDO Node Warfare.

I consider the relationship akin to that of the United States Navy and the United States Marines. The Marines operate in association with the Navy, but have their own rank structure, mission, training, and so forth.

In the future, should KGB participation justify the change, KGB forces will operate under the KGB banner, and no doubt will remain allied with Lethality. Until that time, KGB forces should consolidate under the command of Taxman operating under the Lethality banner.

Since BDO is an Open Faction, it is not required, but what IS required is that KGB Knights uphold their obligation under the Law. KGB forces operating under the command of Taxman will follow their orders in accordance with General Order 3. Those in other organizations risk violating the Law if they engage KGB Knights under his command in combat.

The easiest way to avoid violations is to be under the command of High Chancellor Taxman. Otherwise, should you see the Lethality banner on the field, you should immediately disengage.

Last edited by Owain; 07/25/16 07:27 AM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council