Originally Posted By: Selenian
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Once we decided that we couldn't proceed with the guild in a game that favors numbers we joined another guild.

The first time I knew Tamlin left was during the node war.

The people who left before and are with other guilds as far as I know are not KGB members and were conscripts.

Tamlin is free to chose who he wants to play with now that we are not active in KGB tags.

This is my opinion. I would prefer to have him with us.

Helemoto there are several full fledged knights across multiple guilds, there has been since the game launched, more so since the faction started to crumble.

I haven't played this game in along time, so I don't have much in this arguement anyways, but I'd really rather not see some friends leave KGB over something stupid like this. ITS A GAME PEOPLE!!! Just reading over this Lethality guilds requirement- sounds more like a part time job, I can easily understand why alot of people would not want to be a part of that guild. Add on top of that the carousel of leadership drama and poor communications since the onset- just a few things I truly hope the senate and supreme court take into serious consideration.

What requirements are you referring to? Personally I haven't encountered any problems within Lethality since joining. I stay actively on TS and bounce around to greet /communicate with everyone in any channel. When we have the majority of the KBG family playing we tend to group up within one of the TS lobbys to chat, socialize and help where its needed.
Lethality has been kind, helpful and social with me so far and has not given me any reason to question how they chose to run their guild.
They have even offered us the opportunity to become officers within their guild. At no time have they made me feel like an outsider, all the opposite. So I don't really understand:

Just reading over this Lethality guilds requirement- sounds more like a part time job, I can easily understand why alot of people would not want to be a part of that guild.

They have a main guild for those wanting to take part in pvp /node wars and a sister guild that offers a more relaxed environment for those still lvling/ gearing up. So please explain /clarify what you meant by:

why alot of people would not want to be a part of that guild.

They openly gave us the choice of which guild we felt more comfortable joining. Some players are Pvp minded and others are not, this is why they have 2 guilds. Once players within the sister guild feel comfortable with their lvl and gear they can choose to move into the main pvp /node war guild or if they would rather stay in a more relaxed environment which offers less war conflict since they can not be flag /declared war upon until that sister guild acquires a node or opts to declare war against other guilds.

As for the rest:
Add on top of that the carousel of leadership drama and poor communications since the onset- just a few things I truly hope the senate and supreme court take into serious consideration.

I have to agree, the poor communication within KGB has me very concerned.

I decided to join this community because I felt it was a family with out-going / like minded people that wanted to enjoy playing games together when I was playing Archeage.
I can't honestly say its felt that way since we started playing BDO.
There has been a lack of communication among the few that chose to play BDO.
Personally I have as far as I know attempted to keep all lines of communication open, do my best to socialize with all KGB actively playing BDO, but I will not invade their space if they choose to isolate themselves or play however they feel is more enjoyable.
The only thing I would have preferred was being made aware of any choices/decisions they had opted to make instead of it becoming a surprise when it was least expected.

Communication needs to go both ways, we need to be made aware of any changes without expecting others to be held responsible for keeping tabs on what each member chooses to do within BDO.
If someone chooses to do something on their own without informing the rest of the KGB community that is playing BDO, its unfair to say we don't care when their has been a lack of communication, the least Tam-Lin could have done was informed someone of his departure, so that the rest of the KGB family could have been more aware of the situation.
By no means am I against Tam-lins choices, agree he is free to play however he feels is more enjoyable, but a heads up in advance would have been nice and I would rather play with him not against him.

I have sent Tam-Lin an in game message letting him know it doesn't matter what guild he has chosen to join, that I would not directly attack a KGB family member.
I would have preferred for the few KGB members that are playing BDO to have stayed together and would prefer if any other KGB members choose to make changes in the future to make others aware in advance so that we can avoid all this confusion.