Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Once we decided that we couldn't proceed with the guild in a game that favors numbers we joined another guild.

The first time I knew Tamlin left was during the node war.

The people who left before and are with other guilds as far as I know are not KGB members and were conscripts.

Tamlin is free to chose who he wants to play with now that we are not active in KGB tags.

This is my opinion. I would prefer to have him with us.

Helemoto there are several full fledged knights across multiple guilds, there has been since the game launched, more so since the faction started to crumble.

I haven't played this game in along time, so I don't have much in this arguement anyways, but I'd really rather not see some friends leave KGB over something stupid like this. ITS A GAME PEOPLE!!! Just reading over this Lethality guilds requirement- sounds more like a part time job, I can easily understand why alot of people would not want to be a part of that guild. Add on top of that the carousel of leadership drama and poor communications since the onset- just a few things I truly hope the senate and supreme court take into serious consideration.