Maybe it's just me, but I also consider it poor form for KGB Knights to join rival guilds in BDO and then attack the guild that has been announced as the guild used by most KGB members who are remaining in BDO.

Consider our Oath:

As a Citizen of the KGB Nation, my personal integrity is irreproachable. I will never degrade myself by the lying to, cheating of, stealing from, or harming my fellow Citizens or declared Allies. I hold myself personally and unequivocally responsible to ensure the preservation of the honor of the Citizenship and good name of the KGB at all times. I will, to the best of my power, uphold and defend the KGB Constitution while preventing all offences against the persons and properties of the KGB Nation.

Even though BDO is no longer an official KGB faction at this time, being a KGB Knight is not a part time job. I am Owain ab Arawn, forever and always a KGB Knight whether I am in a sanctioned KGB game or not, and I hold with my oath where ever I may be.

I expect the same from my battle brothers and sisters, and I consider it to be a grave breach of individual honor when that oath is not strictly upheld.

I will be bringing this matter before the KGB Senate.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council