Originally Posted By: Selenian
Anisa,

Don't intentionally or knowingly attack, cause harm, or grief a fellow KGB knight, don't use KGB infrastructure against other knights, don't join other organizations that are odds with KGB in any faction- IE- if KGB is fighting Lotd in Archeage, but you join Lotd in Albion Online for example- thats a conflict of interest.

Pretty simple really- kgb is a family and a community, don't do something to harm the family or anyone in the family.

I understand why this rule was created but don't necessarily agree with the black and white way its being applied, especially in a game where we had an official faction that couldn't get off its feet.

For example lets say 8 KGB members ended up joining Lethality and overtime about 4 of them were kicked out of the guild for various reasons. This would mean they have no choice but to seek out other guilds to continue having fun in the game and as long as they dont join rival guilds all should be fine. In a siege / pvp game, there are going to be times when you have no choice but to come into conflict with other guilds. Those other guilds don't know that you are bound to another guilds code so opting out of PVP is going to seem very weird to them. Excluding yourself from critical PVP moments such as node wars and sieges with your guild is going to look bad. Why should they be punished? Why is it that KGB members can't compete against one another but keep it civil? I mean we are family right? sibling rivalries happen all the time.

I think this should be brought up with the senate and this should be an open discussion because this is going to set precedence in the future and its important to let everyone have a chance to speak.

Last edited by Goriom; 07/24/16 02:48 PM.