Not one of the KGB members playing BDO was informed he left. KGB members were in shock and didn't understand what was going on during a siege when we kept getting spawned camped by a player with his name repeatedly. After all was said and done we quickly asked and looked for our KGB brothers name in the Lethality guild list and at that time we were informed by other members within Lithality he had left the guild.
Reason we were given by members within Lethality: He was grinding XP/drops on a channel, another guild attacked him, he was asked to switch channels because the channel he was in belonged to a guild that controlled it, he evidently didn't like the reply and dropped guild shortly after.

Tam_Lin sorry I didn't contact you, but to be honest as far as I knew you were still in the guild during the siege,because you tend to keep to yourself, rarely ever communicate with me or others as far as I know and your often out doing your own personal things.
Which is perfectly fine. The least you could have done was informed one of the KGB members of your departure.
Its not fair to say we don't care when we are unaware. As far as I know I had not seen your name during the node war until I was killed by you which left me very confused.

Last edited by Evy; 07/25/16 04:17 AM.