Quote:

I do not however think that we should be the primary focus of any alliance, and certainly I do not think that the KGB should attempt to form a coalition with ourselves as its head. Everything needs to be balanced. Large decisions that affect everyone should be made by all the component guilds and their leaders/members, and everyone should be left to deal with their own internal politics




I think I said this lol..what I was saying was we should be no where near forming an alliance especially when we all mesh together for the first time in a game
There will be alot of ppl who have nvr played with each other befor and it will be crucial for KGB to fix KGB internally meaning us as a guild.
If this is formed as always I'm assuming that it will be KGB @ the head and it will be KGB leading this alliance. My response was that we shouldn't be in an alliance because of that statement above.
It has nothing to do with politics or the alliance but every faction save wow since i wasn't there when it first launched we've had super duper internal stress and issues and was way too much Edrama


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]