Quote:
The last time off the top of my head that I bothered to write in serious disagreements with others was the tazer thread.

That was before I got involved with political debates. So you finally admit that since I started my political participation you did not "write in serious disagreement with others".

Originally Posted By: Derid
Originally Posted By: sinij
Forget intellectual integrity, forget good faith arguments - you tow the party line 24/7, every post, no matter how ridiculous it is, and then have an audacity complain that I unfairly group you with the rest of the choir.

I will admit that since you have been acting like such a child lately, I have been a lot more focused on poking holes in your posts.

In that case, are you done complaining about being "unfairly grouped with others" ?

At least you are honest when forced to address the issue. I will give you that. Whatever your flaws are, thankfully intentional denial isn't one of them.

Quote:
Lately you seem to have been trying to get my attention specifically with your outrageous twisting and ad hominim attacks - you have succeeded, why complain?

I can link and quote bible, flag and constitution, and you would still call it "outrageous twisting and ad homin[e]m attacks". Just like US Congres you don't seem to have any other modes of operation other than - loudly and obnoxiously disagree with anything you are presented.

Quote:
Now, as to the rating thing.. again.. making fun of your hypocrisy and childishness is not playing "victim". So, which rating did I personally leave?

Indeed, which rating did you personally leave? I offered public apology, stop weaseling and answer the question.

[Linked Image]