Food Stamps
There is a purpose for food stamps. The biggest issue with food stamps is fraud. I knew a person that would sell it cheap just to get cash. Even use it to buy drugs and other stuff. I'm not saying everyone that gets them are fraudulent, there are cases where they actually help the people that it's intended for.

When I was a kid my dad got laid off from a job, we went on food stamps for nearly 4 months until my dad was able to find enough odd jobs to make up for the lost money from the layoff. A month later he had another job and the rest is history. But for the 7 people in our household at the time, it was something like $75-$100 a month. For 7 people that's not that much, though my parents were able to deal with it. Nowadays, if someone got lees than a few hundred they would probably scream how unjust it is. I believe there is a need for assistance.

We need to put their ass's to work, if the Liberals want to give out other peoples money so bad, at least make the people receiving the assistance do something in return. Pick up roadside trash, use whatever expertise they have to help. I know it's a lot to ask people to work, but imagine if all those lazy fucks actually had to be productive, we would probably get some shit done! At least I know where to go when I get hungry, Obama seems to be handing that shit out like it's going out of style! /facepalm

Last edited by Wolfgang; 01/18/12 04:37 PM.