Weaseling? How laughable, you also said you would offer some sort of apology if Jet posted logs of something. I did not initiate any one starring of you, nor did I talk with anyone else about the matter, or encourage anyone else to do so. I cant even get PMs anymore apparently, if anyone should be crying about supposed conspiracy theories here it would be me. ( not that I am, I am guessing that my fucked inbox was accidental )

You could not in fact, simply quote the Constitution, Bible, etc - and have that result in me acting like you say I would. Willful denial is as you say, not one of my flaws - it does however appear to be one of yours, as you continually demonstrate with almost every post you make.

Were you not involved in the Tazering thread? I thought you were. Still, you make a VERY good point regarding your extremely new arrival to the Oracle political discussions.

Unlike you, I have been debating politics on the Oracle for about a decade now. For a very very long time, it was basically me vs the Neocons and authority worshipers that did/do hang out here. It was often very contentious and I had lots of fun with it, but nevertheless for the greater bulk of the history of political discussion around here it was mostly me vs many others. (except unlike you, I was capable of articulating cogent arguments. )

So I find it rather amusing when you come in with your poor arguments, find multiple people who disagree with you, then squeek-off at me in a hissy over it and claim I follow a "crowd".
Especially when you basically instantly took to insulting everyone, then turned around to cry about the turn-about.

And yes, I am rather done complaining about how you say you view me - not that I was ever really complaining. I will admit I was dissapointed at first, because for a brief second I thought you might end up proving to be an interesting discussion/debate partner and did make a couple of attempts to engage in serious discussion and treat you as a rational person. Unfortunately you have since proven to not be able to follow or articulate logic, and shown a propensity towards personal attacks when faced with unwinnable arguments.

At the end of the day, I am here to have fun. Whether that fun in an in depth discussion, or verbal sparring or outright flamewars depends mostly on the nature of the discussion directed at me. But it really makes no difference. If you dont consider it fun, I suggest finding a different hobby.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)