Alright, since you won't let this rest...

In case you wanted an example to work toward - Tasorin is an independent conservative-leaning poster. You? A loud voice in a choir. When was the last time you voiced disagreement with anything, no matter how irrelevant, illogical or outright false that was posted by a conservative? I can't honestly find a single example, and I have looked. Forget intellectual integrity, forget good faith arguments - you tow the party line 24/7, every post, no matter how ridiculous it is, and then have an audacity complain that I unfairly group you with the rest of the choir.

It is so obvious to anyone reading these debates that I have no idea why are you bothering to deny it.

As to 'rating' debate - way to play victim when YOU personally left the rating, YOU personally complained about it in the sig and you personally not saying anything when Wolfgang initiating whole thing around time constitution/nanny state debate time frame. Now, I don't actually know any of this for the fact, but if Jet posts logs and I am wrong I will write personal and public apology to every person I wronged.

[Linked Image]