Quote:
I guess I wish, for the purposes at least of having interesting discussions...

If I was having conversation only with you, I would consider, but so far I have seen too many "graceful exist" followed by "release the hounds!" ...

Quote:
As far as putting people in your neat little groups, I find it utterly amazing that you think that I am close in many regards to some people that have posted on this forum. Sure, there is some agreement... but as you yourself pointed out in a separate thread ( that I reallly wanted to jump into, but didnt) , different sets can have overlap but still be very dissimilar overall.

If you have disagreements, or even ever condemn any shenanigans, you are awfully quiet about it and don't act on it at all.

I mention that before, I will mention it again - if you want to differentiate yourself from conduct of others you cannot be "thick as thieves" throughout the argument, then quietly slip away once things turn ugly and pants-on-your-head behavior start coming into play. Like voting my profile to 1 star then going passive-aggressive when I retaliated. Your choices are : a) not participate at all b) participate and take responsibility c) participate and condemn actions.

Sorry for the derail, but I think Food Stamps argument was coming to a close, so I took this opportunity to have a frank conversation.

P.S. Your PM box is full and was that way for a long while.

Last edited by sinij; 01/24/12 10:38 AM.

[Linked Image]