Originally Posted By: Derid

So you are saying that you were independently researching, and just happened to come to Obama's conclusions on your own and weren't parroting his talking points after reading his book?

Until you brought this up I had no idea Obama put this much thought into economy and wealth inequality, it certainly doesn't show in his policies. I do not own his book, I never read it and up until now wasn't curious about it. I always assumed his book was a tearjerker about him growing up in poverty with a single mom.

First time I encountered this graph was when I read the study. My old job had full access to any paywalled or free scientific article, plus lots of military studies (but I can't talk about it other than in general terms) that I spent a lot of time reading while waiting for the numbers to get crunched through by the mainframe. It didn't had anything to do with my work, but considering that I was allowed to read articles and not allowed to access internet or news sites that what I did for 2+ years during downtime.

Last edited by sinij; 12/10/11 05:06 PM.

[Linked Image]