So you are saying that you were independently researching, and just happened to come to Obama's conclusions on your own and weren't parroting his talking points after reading his book?

If you say yes, I will take your word on it.

You have to admit though, the resemblance was uncanny in very many respects.

Also, dont think for a second that was a character assassination attempt. If I made one, it would be clear. What it was, was an attempt to hopefully jar you into realizing how you are coming across - both in regards to talking points, and by association some of the things you have said regarding regulation and "progressive taxation" ( trying to make a false dichotomy via Progressive taxation vs Somalia )

In fact even going back to the whole health care debate where we got on the semantics tangent was nothing other than me trying to prod you into clearly defining and following through with an articulated view that was precise, yet free of obvious errors resulting from misused terms or axioms.

Also, stop putting words in my mouth. I have in fact said many times that some regulation is needed, and regulatory issues should be discussed on their own individual merits. You at the time declined that view, and took a blanket approach.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)