Originally Posted By: Derid
You are the one who could not respond to 80% of the issues

Please present detailed list of the issues I did not address.

Quote:
I seriously suggest looking again, and also remember - just because you cannot understand a rebuttal does not mean one was not presented, or valid.

As a rule I re-read portion of the thread I respond to, plus frequently I am forced to re-read past threads when they are brought up. My responses are consistent and message is clear - anyone caring to read what I wrote can see where I stand. I present new data, use multiple sources and do not relegate myself to simpleton semantic attacks. Now, if you think that your messages "cannot [be] understood", perhaps you should work on improving clarity, delivery or even rethink your message.

Quote:
Proof of your lack of skill can again be found in the very post I am responding to , where you assert that I dismissed the data. I did no such thing.

"Pretty crappy and biased article all around" is very clear dismissal of this thread. If you meant 'the graph post' then direct quote would be "Comparisons and charts such as that one play a big part in getting people who seriously study the subject matter to turn a deaf ear to those on the Left".

So far you have been nothing but dismissive in all of our discussions. To your credit dismissive attitude isn't the only response you produced, but it is consistently reoccurring theme in all your posts.

[Linked Image]