To many people are looking for a handout. I WORK my ass off to get what I have. Yet, there are people that THINK they are owed something from the government. And they are to fucking stupid to understand it's people like me that are actually keeping their stupid ass's with a monthly check. All the while nearly all of them are in good enough if not better health than I am that ONLY want something for nothing.

I have a cousin thats on disability, only because he's a fucking lazy ass that's to stupid to do anything for himself. He still lives with My Aunt & Uncle at the age of 34. He will sit on his fucking ass while his dad (my uncle) climbs a ladder to trim a tree or repair siding and such. My uncle had a bad stroke 5 or 6 years ago. I can't go near him (my cousin) because I want to do nothing more than to fucking punch him in the fucking face and tell him how big of a dumbass he is.

People like him need to do humanity a favor and play tag with a grizzly bear. The other big thing that is dragging us down is political correctness. This BY FAR is the biggest and most destructive thing wrong with America today. People are so affaid to offend someone. Oh no... we couldn't profile someone looking middle-eastern thats trying to get on a plane, it's MUCH better to spend a fuck ton of money for million dollar machines. Or physically pat down a 10 year old or grandma because they want to go see their family. It's FUCKING INSANE to do this bullshit. We are spending so much money on this shit when it's not even needed.

Terrorist are laughing their towels right off their heads right now at all the money we're spending on shit that will most likely never stop a bomb getting on a plane. It only pisses off the normal everyday people traveling because they have to jump through hoops. Take a look at Israel, when has been the last time you've heard anything about their ariport security? Well you haven't for a reason. They Profile, they take the money on these million dollar scanners and put it to GOOD use with gathering Intlligence on the people that wish to do them harm. And THIS is what we are going to have to do in order to stop 10 year olds and grandma from getting frisked and given the 10th degree, all the while they let haji walk right by because they don't want to offend them.

I say send the TSA to the Mexican Border with the Scanners and Frisking, that's where it's needed the most if they are deadset on spending a shit-ton of money. There is NOTHING wrong with profiling. When it comes to protecting yourself you have to use what works. If 19 short fat guys flew planes into the world trade center, and everytime I were to fly someplace I wouldn't have any issue with them asking me a few more questions or search me. I would expect that, it just boils down to people being fucking retarded and wanting something because their skin isn't thick enough to deal with the way they look. It's really sad.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/22/10 09:25 PM.