Being in the 28% tax bracket is fine, if there was a fair and equitable tax code.

What is bullshit is being penalized for not be married and having a tribe of crumb snatchers. We reward those who aren't fiscally sound with the worlds largest subsidization in the form of tax credits. We reward people who purchase homes beyond their means, allowing them to write off interest. While at one point from the late 40's through the early 70's before hyperinflation, this actually did what it was suppose to do, it encouraging individuals to purchase a home. Now with an housing market that has been over valued due to continual flipping of ownership and using homes as an equity commodity to be traded for revenue, we have fucked ourselves into a new era of the Company Store.

How about we just get fucking rid of the subsidization, and have a real discussion about taxation. Oh wait, that isn't the pro forma or status quo in Government. That would be to tell you I am going to do something, and then to do the opposite, all the while telling you I am doing what I said I was going to do.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!