Unfortunately Tas is spot on here.

I have already taken a pretty big pay cut myself, not directly but because a good portion of my income is based on how well sales are going. I work for a b2b brokerage/wholesaler.

All the new taxes, regs and upcoming healthcare fees have our customers scared shitless and scrambling to figure out where the money is going to come from.

The overall economy was bad enough, Obama now has my whole industry in fucking "bunker up and hope we survive " mode. Guess how well business is going?

And just FYI the companies involved ( my customers ) are mostly not giganticorps, they are small to midsize businesses that employ between 10 and 50 people. The owners are not the archtypical "rich guy" villain with their 3-piece Armani and Cuban cigar - they are guys who drive pick-ups, wear jeans and flannel and work 12+ hour days.

In Obamas "us vs them" equation, his "us" is people who vote Democrat to use the govt as a tool to reallocate wealth at gunpoint, his "them" is all of the working people in middle-america.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)