Originally Posted By: Ictinike
I had a long drawn out conversation with you Jet, in my head and began to give it legs here, but alas I decided not to.

I'll just say the moral was being who you are and how you currently are in your life differs greatly from mine. While we deal in the same environments, work ethic and market of IT I can say having a wife and kids does play a role in one's thoughts about the current administration.

I'm not saying it's bad to be you or what you have, trust me, but not having the things I currently do allows you to think in a different light and I honestly and truly do feel if things were different you would have a very different aspect on life.

Not going into this here but I know from our one on one conversations in the past you respect who I am and what I believe in as well I to you so maybe in the future we can argue politics in a better arena smile

For now I'll continue to watch my FOX programming and continue to believe in those values I've grown into for this was not always the case and at a time long ago I would have considered myself a democrat by today's political terms but knowing what I've had, currently have and wish to continue to have you may call me a conservative.

Much love my friend..

Icky, just so you know, I dont personally benefit from Obamacare, but many people I know will. It has nothing to do with me.

I got some more research to do to catch up with Derid.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter