I want to recall a story for you that involves me personally a few years back before Ohio had ban on smoking.

In my workplace there was always a cafe that allowed smoking. Now lets not get into the facts about how it's harming me, et all but one day I was sitting there with my coworkers enjoying a smoke when some fat fucking hog of a woman, and that's literally an understatement, decided to bitch at me for smoking.

Not only was I killing myself but I was killing her. Oh not by second hand smoke but by the premiums she was forced to pay to cover costs of bogus lawsuits from smokers who sued. She literally went on and on about it until she decided to pop her .75 into the machine for, yet I'm sure, another Mr. Goodbar candy bar.

Now being one who is not going to take shit from anyone I stood up and asked her if she, a woman of such large stature, had diabetes. She promptly stated "yes, I do" which was explained to me because of her weight and sugar issues. I then asked her in clear retrospect of her bitching me out if she would like if they installed scales in front of the candy machine and if you did not meet a particular requirement they would not vend her the fucking candy. I mean, I'm paying for her ability to shove her fucking trough mouth with everything under the sun also upping my premiums to cover her medical costs to treat her diabetes.

She promptly shoved damn near the entire bar in her mouth and walked away.

It's THIS type of trash who see's the fault in everyone but herself that will bury us; nothing else.

Until this country wakes up and realizes our lazy, fat, over-indulging population of free loading individuals present a far bigger risk to our country it will continue to decline.

Some 40-50 years ago there was no "thyroid condition" or "My back hurts too much to work" issues because we simply labeled them trash but ever since we've placed these wretched examples of humans on pedestals and cowered in fear of actual ridicule that may, just possibly, lead them develop some sense of worth they may be valuable assets of society.

Sorry, long day and I'm just sick and tired of being one of "those" guys who doesn't expect a free hand out, doesn't expect things to be done for him and by all costs take care of me. If times were hard I would do everything imaginable to support my family and if that involved taking 3 jobs in the shitty possible places I would do so. I'm so sick and tired of hearing the younger generations bitch and moan about work, having to work or what they get paid. It's a personal responsibility to take care of your own and why must I feel taken advantage of because I do these things and our government wants to punish me and give to those very same lazy, fat fucking trash?

Sorry again, I'm done..