Quote:

The phrase "no griefing" is a bit vague. To what extent do you mean griefing? The term griefing, per say, implies that one cannot instigate the fight at all, unless provoked in some way.

I would disagree with this. That's a very large blanket statement to put over on a term.

This is the way I see it. There are two sides of the coin; on one side, is the griefer. On the other, is the honor-abider. A warrior who lives by honor, can instigate a fight under the right circumstances... what those circumstances are, are what I believe the KGB are trying to find right now.

I don't think you'd ever see a group of KGBers rolling over a smaller group of lower level avatars, unless perhaps they were a guild that we despised because they use such 'grief' tactics such as that. I think we had such rules in place on the server that I first joined the KGB on, the DAoC PvP server, Andred. I believe it was a rule that we couldn't attack people below our level.. or am I mistaken?

I've always played PvP MMOs with the KGB because they play with honor. It's simply the kind of person I am, I don't care to play the griefer. And really, this is how it's always been. 'Anti-RPK' was just one way to play the 'honor' guild. Now, the KGB will need to find another way.

(Not that every RPK guild is a 'griefer' guild. Some of the best guilds out there are honorable RPKs, and those are the guilds the KGB always enjoy playing with. And with that, I suppose there would be 'anti-RPK griefer' guilds that exist, though I'm not sure how that would even work...)

JetStar, as far as what you've got so far, I would agree with everything except one. You say that the highest ranking member in the KGB group would decide if they will corpse loot. I disagree; I would suggest that a KGB group may not corpse camp unless an actual OFFICER is there, General or above. Otherwise, you'll get instances of a zealous High Knight camping when it wasn't appropriate, or when they are knowledgeable in certain aspects of the political scene that only officers would be.

Former KGB Member