Forcing everyone in the guild to play the same game is a bit too much in my opinion. What if a good member of KGB HATES the game that many others want to play? That person now has to fork out $50 to buy something he/she hates, plus pay the monthly fees? That just doesn't make sense.

Quote:

They are coming out with the LOTRO while that isn't really KGB's cup of tea it's due out in April and while it is somewhat boring it may be something for the fans

After testing this game, I found my predictions to be quite accurate. It was basically EQII/WOW Itemcentricity with WOW quest rewards and EQII graphics. They basically took the holy name of Tolkien and LOTR, ripped it into pieces, and prostituted it before the masses.

I really miss the development team from 1999 that was working on Middle Earth Online. That had much more innovation and would have given Tolkien a smile from ear to ear. Of course, all the developers from that original game were fired for their "innovation" and replaced with the same ol mass-market developers, giving us the grand piece of cloned feces that is about to be released.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]