Its been almost 2 years since there was a case in the supreme court. The last official active faction was WOW under High Chancellor Raekwon.
Since that time we have grown apart. Many of us do our own thing with other KGBers. Still we do not have the unity to all swear to a new world.
Maybe there is just not a world out there that we all want to get in to. Our last experience as a Official Faction saw the downfall of KGB interest and ultimately, out most skilled players grew tired of the world and retired.
Many of us lust for Darkfall, which to be honest, is still vaporware. Is it time for us to pick a world and start to train in working together and knitting a close bond that will be needed in our next big challange?
Lots has changed since our last official presence. Based on lessons learned from out past combined experiences, there has been a complete rewrite of the KGB Constitution and Articles of Confederation. Faction leaders are now accountable to the membership and their terms limited and subject to review by the membership as a whole. If you havent read the changes, I encourage you to read the entire document again since its total rewrite, which was approved by the KGB Senate.
The question that I pose here is simple. Should we all agree to take part in a gaming world that existists today, to hone our skills and team work for the next big challenge?
Should all of us come together to form the trust and bonds that are needed to succeed in MMORPS's today?
Here is what I propose:
A public vote on the simple issue, then is there is sufficient demand, a fair majority choice as to what world we should use to make our training home.
Lets all work together to make the first choice:

Should KGB choose and existing World and start working together?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 02/18/07 03:26 AM

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter