Originally Posted By: Sini
Fist, Cantor's defeat isn't exactly achievement of 'institutionalized' Tea Party, none of the PAC/organization supported Brat before the upset.
You really don't understand the Tea Party. It is not an institution. Many people from all over the country supported David Brat and made calls for him from their homes. That is what the Tea Party is.

Second, Cantor is far right and as obstructionist as it gets. Only Ted Cruz would be right of him. Just look at his voting record.
Wow, you must swim in the kool-aid every day.

Third, if GOP decides that take-home is to turn even more right, then we will soon have one-party system, and that will be Very Bad.
Your prognostication abilities have proven to be less than perfect so I won't hold my breath for your Democrat only system.

What I hope take-home message going to be that shameless whoring to corporate interests and mindless populist obstructionism could get punished by voters. That this upset is anti-Congress vote and not yet another hard right shift.
Once again you're proving that you really know nothing about the Tea Party. That's what they've been screaming from the rooftops, but all the media does is look for "broken snake" flags and nazi nut-bags to point at and say "see look, this is the Tea Party."

What I intellectually know take home message going to be is fear that would result in more obstructionism, more grandstanding, and even less effective government.
Our government would be pretty damn hard pressed to be less effective.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]