Originally Posted By: Helemoto

1) I may be wrong but no one here has said they were against gay marriage.

2) I may be wrong but no one here has said they were against abortion in cases of rape.

I didn't see anyone deny science, as science is fact not theory.
Please prove the fact the world would have tanked if we went into default.
Please use the science you think we do not believe in.
Its hard to take people serious when they keep saying lies.

Here is my issue Hele. Paul and Cruz are so far right on subjects like this, that I cant even hear anything else they say.

I am telling you, if a true centrist independent, dem, or repub , came along that all of us could tolerate, they would win the day.

I cant stand things like the overreaching NSA and most importantly the Citizens United corruption. I don't worship Obama, but I just cant palate the right wing christian borderline racist agenda you get from many. I am no saying that any of you are these things, but just like me, you have to look past the issues that concern you and choose between a douche and a turd sandwich (plagiarized from South Park).

Compromise and tolerance are how we have gotten this far, and the people in power are feeding off the radical left and right parts of this country, and in my opinion, leaving the majority of us behind.

Think of it this way. We have all been bitching at each other for years in this forum. If we had the power and all say in a room together, we could agree on a great many things and resolve some of the most challenging issues of our day with compromise and tolerance.

But that;s no fun, so back to bitching

[yes]

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter