Apparently you dont know what epistemic closure is, because you have been frequently misapplying it. Also somewhat amusing is that I actually read most of the liberal rags, and value good writing and reporting when I see it. Unfortunately false continuum and false consensus is all the rage these days and when so many on the "left" cannot even start with valid premises its hard to find them convincing.

You seem demonstrate an open lack to disregard anything said. Its not that I disregard anything you say, its just you dont say anything new regardless of any facts or arguments placed before you.

Kind of amusing, because I dont shout at real "liberals". I just hold disdain for sheep who dont even have a grasp on their own core vision, and follow the media herd off into logical irrelevancy and think extreme hyperbole makes for convincing arguments.

If your idea of a real "liberal" is a guy who spends their time excoriating "Tea Party" people, and thinking apologizing for the incompetence, corruption, wealth transfer policies, and outright malfeasance of the Clintons and Obamas et al... yet still supporting them 100%.....

Well.. I suppose I do shout at those hypocritical flakes on occasion. I do find it extremely interesting that someone who supposedly is a "liberal" can support Obama, Clinton, Feinstein, Pelosi and crew... then turn around and accuse others of not listening to anything outside of some "fever swamp".

Emotion and self-image have trumped intellect in the segment of politics that self identifies as "liberal". That is what I find sad.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)