Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
so i will be the one to state the obvious in clear terms.

1. sinij does not want a debate, because he will lose, as he has lost every debate

2. he will use any method, no matter how craven, to paint "the right" in a bad ligt

3. there is no point posting things that he disagrees with. he wont read them or will change the subject

4. "dumpster diving" is an apt term for the desperate "tactic" of mining hateful comments. however, the tweets of so called comedians and other celebrities, always of a leftish tilt, dont even need to be dug up. if someone wants to compare hate, i will match you post for post

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

I could not disagree with you more here, and would make the same accusation against you and the other conservatives in this forum.

Or you Jet that refuses to answer questions till some one else does, so you can sit there and critce what they said. ha, you sit on a high horse Jet, but at the end of the day your tone is as intolrante as sinij. But in the end that is ok, we love you and sinij all the same. How can we not measure our own thoughts and actions with out comparing them to others. And that is the purpose of both Jet and Sinij.