Originally Posted By: Cheerio
Or you Jet that refuses to answer questions till some one else does, so you can sit there and critce what they said. ha, you sit on a high horse Jet, but at the end of the day your tone is as intolrante as sinij. But in the end that is ok, we love you and sinij all the same. How can we not measure our own thoughts and actions with out comparing them to others. And that is the purpose of both Jet and Sinij.

Now guys, come one. I just try to give you guys a taste of your own medicine. Some times a little shock value makes it a better debate. Haven't you been watching the Left vs Right debates?

Would it even be fun if we all just agreed.

Do you want me to "The boring I agree with everyone" forum.

TO be honest, I try to stay out of here, but dabble for a while until you guys all piss me off, then I swear I always will. HONESTLY, debating these points just helps me reinforce why I believe the way I do. Being able to argue your opinions means that you really believe in what you do. I still say that I am open minded enough to change my mind of one of you convinces me. That is the real problem today. I think we are all so polarized, that we just can't see the other side. My opinion is that we have moved so far to the left and right, there is not middle ground. /rant off.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter