Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

What about the man in Norway that was able to kill 87 people. He was on a remote Island that took time to get to and he knew it. That's why he picked that location, also setting a diversion like the bomb going off helped because law enforcement was focused on that.

You're describing a scenario different from what I said like a big city, that event begun wrong with hundreds of people gathering and no security there. If you go to a remote Island or region I agree that would be a good thing to have law abid citzens with guns

Quote:
You're tilting at windmills. No one is advocating a circumstance where everyone over a certain age is packing heat. All we want is for the lefties to stop trying to make it impossible for us to follow the laws as they are written now and to ease regulations in certain areas where possession has been outlawed. All of that still supposes that we will continue to have to attend courses and interview with the local sheriff in order to carry concealed.

What's is wrong with abiding to local rules about weapons regulations? If the elected representative changed the weapon regulation in that region is a signal that the local population wanted that, and you have to respect that :).

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]