yah that Baradon group was amazingly fun and kept yah on your toes.... you WILL get some pvp action so those looking for pvp and help the guild this fits the bill.

As for some of the words Glutt typed last night in clan alliance... he stated something about consolidating our cities and keeping everyone closer together. Lowering our holdings down to a handful of cities/hamlets. Thus making response time easier to defend.

The side effect to this is when we "abandon" or let go our cities across the world it will appear that we are losing and getting beat on. Thus will swell the holdings of the other alliances making them seem BIG or aka a Zerg... we could then play the your a zerg card back at them in a month or so and have the political support we need.

One question I have for Dunlop/Jet is when we do go on the offensive and happen to take a town further away from us then what do we do with it? Give it back because it is too far away from our "core" group?

I'm all for taking back the Merc City since it will allow one of our loyal guilds to be next door. I'm even more for slapping Cairn in the face and booting them off of the main land.

We also need a new official forum fall name for our alliance. Not just CC 2.0 because it brings with it a certain stigma about zerg...

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion