Originally Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete
There is alot of crazy shit going on right now behind the scenes and the leadership core is doing everything it can to keep it's head above water.

There are many thoughts in many directions, but at this time there is NO easy answer. No that our ideas aren't valid (they definitely are) there's simply much more that has to be added into the equation.


Right, I figured there was a lot more to it than I am aware of, and I trust you guys to make the most informed decision.

I just wanted to point out that Zarithas is going to be able to sway a lot of people based on his former position, and what he's saying is that everyone should zerg us because we are CotC and we haven't disbanded. CotC has been unsustainable since Hyperion fell, but this is a huge nail in the coffin, and we need to get out before we are stuck.


[Linked Image]